Friday, March 30, 2012

Making the Change

Today is the third day of fully tracking all of my calories.  Other than the occasional headache (which could possibly be due to caffeine withdrawals) I am doing well.  It feels good to have a measure of control over my body.  I've also been working on breaking in my new athletic shoes.

It's been a real challenge the last couple of days to stay on the plan since I've been taking care of Ashley.  She's been sick with 24-hours of vomiting and diarrhea, and now she just has fever.  Hopefully, she can keep her food down/in today.

Tomorrow, March 31st, will be the first day of a 4-week challenge to stay on consistent calorie-counting program.  I'm excited.  I think that it will help that I've already been ramping up for the last 3 days.  We shall see!  I also think that I need to create my own motivational mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment